CIVIL WORKS COORDINATOR
- Full-time, permanent position
- Attractive salary with employer contributing up to 12% Super
- Vehicle for commuter use
- Location: the naturally beautiful North Burnett – Mundubbera
North Burnett Regional Council is currently recruiting for the position of Civil Works Coordinator. Reporting to the Civil Works Manager, this key leadership position is instrumental in co-ordinating vital civil construction, maintenance and capital works programs with the aim of delivering quality outcomes in line with Council’s corporate and operational plans and budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively develop, maintain and control the construction and maintenance programs and projects to ensure they are delivered to meet quality standards.
- Cost management, WH&S management and project management.
- Ensure all team members operate effectively and positively contribute at every level – this will include identifying skills development requirements, implementing induction and onboarding procedures and on-the-job training.
Experience within Local Government is highly desirable. Successful candidates will also hold tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and have an extensive background managing a civil works service area.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Anna from Council’s People and Performance team on 0436 846 497 (business hours).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.