CIVIL WORKS SUPERVISOR (CONSTRUCTION)
- Full-time, permanent position
- Attractive salary with employer contributing up to 12% Super
- Vehicle for commuter use
- Location: the naturally beautiful North Burnett – Monto
North Burnett Regional Council is currently recruiting for the position of Civil Works Supervisor (Construction). Reporting to the Civil Works Coordinator, the Civil Works Supervisor will supervise and lead multi-skilled teams in the construction of new Council, Private and Main Roads works, the maintenance of existing services and structures in connection with roads, drainage, footpaths, and other functions of Council.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of construction and maintenance works in accordance with the program and within budget
- Assisting the Manager and other internal stakeholder with administration and reporting functions, including cost management, WH&S management and project management
- Ensure work sites, depots, plant, and equipment are maintained in a clean and safe condition
- Provide effective supervision and leadership to the team, and oversee work completed by contractors
- Participate in training and professional development to maintain contemporary Civil Construction knowledge, skills and qualifications
Experience within Local Government is highly desirable. Successful candidates will also hold tertiary qualifications and licenses relevant to Civil Construction.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Anna from Council’s People and Performance team on 0436 846 497 (business hours).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.