Maintaining our Community Halls
With the external painting of the Gayndah Hall in full swing, we have more upgrades happening in our Community Halls across the region. Maintenance and upgrade works will soon begin on Council halls in Biggenden, Mount Perry, and Mundubbera.
Biggenden Community Hall
- Upgrade of the female amenities.
- Works start today Thursday, 15 April and are expected to take at least two (2) weeks to complete.
Mount Perry Community Hall
- Air Conditioning and Solar Panels – commencing today Thursday, 15 April to be completed over the coming month around bookings – Funded by the Drought Communities Programme from the Federal Government.
- Replace all wooden bench seating on Community Hall front deck.
- Replace all damaged guttering and gutter guarding.
- Repair all damaged storm water drainage pipes around Community Hall.
- External painting of the Community Hall.
The works will start Monday, 3 May and are expected to take approximately three (3) weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Mundubbera Community Hall
- Replacement of the Asbestos flooring in the Supper Room.
- New stage curtains.
Works will start Tuesday, 4 May to remove the existing Asbestos flooring to make way for the new durable commercial grade vinyl flooring to be laid. Works are expected to take approximately four (4) days.
For further information please contact Council’s Facilities team on 1300 696 272 or email email@example.com
These projects are funded under the Queensland Governments Works for Queensland Program.