PROJECT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
- Full-time, permanent position
- Attractive salary with employer contributing up to 12% Super
- Vehicle for commuter use
- Location: the naturally beautiful North Burnett
North Burnett Regional Council is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager (Construction). Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager (Construction), this position involves the management and delivery of multiple projects to ensure all necessary feasibility, design, permits and approvals, contract administration and project specific requirements are addressed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare project briefs, tender documentation, carry out tender evaluation and undertake project management including supervision of staff and contractors.
- Prepare submissions as required that may include funding applications, budgets, project progress and management reports.
- Provide detailed regular reports/ advice to the Senior Project Manager or Project Control Group/ Steering Committee and Council as required.
- Engage with internal and external key stakeholders in relation to project delivery and completion including Government agencies, community members and contractors.
Experience within Local Government is highly desirable. Successful candidates will also hold tertiary qualifications in an Engineering, Construction or Project Management focused discipline.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Anna from Council’s People and Performance team on 0436 846 497 (business hours).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.