SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (CIVIL WORKS)
- Permanent, Full-time
- Achieve work/ life balance with a 9-day fortnight and generous leave provisions
- Location: the naturally beautiful North Burnett – Mundubbera
An exciting opportunity is now available for a motivated and customer-focused Senior Administration Officer to join the Civil Works section. We are seeking an experienced administrator who will provide high-level administrative support directly to the Civil Works Manager and wider Civil Works team. This role will also see the successful candidate assisting in the project administration of construction and maintenance projects across the region in line with Council’s adoption of a forward program of works.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Civil Works Manager for internal and external stakeholder enquiries and operational matters.
- Liaise with key staff regarding workflows and milestones; including development of work plans, establishing priorities and monitoring progress.
- Coordinating meetings and events, preparation of agendas and minutes, monitoring and follow up of action items.
- Proactively assist in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and correspondence.
- Provide project administration assistance; including maintenance of the milestone tracking system and document control.
- Financial management and expenditure reconciliations.
- Liaise with, support and provide leadership to other Administration Officers within the section to develop their expertise and maximise their effectiveness.
To be successful in the role you will possess exceptional administrative skills and will be able to demonstrate:
- Superior organisational and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate on behalf of a manager.
- Ability to work in a self-managed and independent manner, as well as take direction to align with a manager’s preferred style.
- High level of computer literacy to assist with efficient production of materials, and adaptability with use of business related systems specific to the organisation.
- Unrestricted drivers licence – ‘C’ class is essential.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Anna from the People and Performance team on 0436 846 497 (business hours).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.