Bridges maintained by Council across the region are periodically inspected to identify any maintenance or repair works and to ensure that they are safe to use.
Following recent inspections, restrictions need to be placed on some bridges. In some cases, potential safety risks mean that load limits need to be imposed without prior notification.
Please be advised that Council has introduced load limits for the following bridges:
- Deep Creek Bridge – 2 tonne load limit (bridge closed with side-track in operation)
- Wetheron Creek Bridge – 2 tonne load limit (bridge closed with side-track in operation). Repairs are scheduled for December 2022.
- Jamieson Bridge – 15 tonne load limit. Repairs are scheduled for early 2023.
- Grosvenor Bridge – 15 tonne load limit. Repairs are scheduled for early 2023.
- Wuruma Dam Bridge – 2 tonne load limit.
If you have any questions regarding the bridge closures and load limits, please call our friendly Works team on 1300 696 272.
1300 696 272 | email@example.com