Repair work on Elliott’s Creek Bridge is commencing on Thursday, 14 April 2022. Council and contractors will endeavour to limit disruptions; however, the below timelines are dependent on weather and working conditions.
Schedule of works:
- Thursday, 14 April – site office delivered
- Tuesday,19 to Saturday, 23 April (inclusive) – crane and bridge repair works commence
- Sunday, 24 April and Monday, 25 April – no work being conducted
- Tuesday, 26 to Saturday, 30 April (inclusive) – crane and bridge repair works recommence
- Sunday, 1 May – no work being conducted
- Monday, 2 to Tuesday, 3 May (inclusive) – concrete pour commences
- Wednesday, 4 May – site clean-up
- Thursday, 5 to Friday, 6 May – site reinstatement, bypass removal works undertaken.
Please also note that all access to Elliott’s Creek Road beyond the bridge will not be possible for the hours of noon Tuesday, 19 April until 5 pm Wednesday, 20 April and again from noon Friday, 29 April until 5 pm Saturday, 30th April.
Please follow the direction of personnel and traffic signage when travelling through the site at all other times. For more information, please contact Council’s Civil Team on 1300 696 272.