Regional Arts Development Fund Program
What is RADF?
Information on Eligibility, Assessment Criteria and Application Form
RADF applications are now online through Smartygrants. Please click on the apply now button.
To apply, you will need to create a Smartygrants account when prompted as you start your submission. If you require any further assistance, please contact the RADF Liaison Officer on 1300 696 272.
Accompanying Application Documents:
- Community Connection and Wellbeing
- Increasing Community Skills and Capacity
- New Art Genres for the North Burnett
- Strengthening and Celebrating our Local Communities
For more information, please see the RADF Guidelines.
When is funding available?
Please keep an eye on Council’s Facebook page and website for details.
When will I know if I have been successful?
North Burnett Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Chair, Dr Geoff Walden (0418 792 159) – Gayndah
- Melinda Jones (0477 726 785) – Monto
- Kerry Slack (0429 611 841) – Gayndah and Mundubbera
- Susanne Capewell (0488 612 888) – Gayndah
- Lorraine Maskell (07 4165 4563) – Mundubbera
- Gillian Nicholl (0427 725 570)– Mt Perry